At least seven (7) classes will be conducted by our education partners at BDT SuperSummit, an opportunity for you to get up to speed with blockchain and distributed ledger technologies. The complete list of classes are on this page. The cost for a class is not included in the registration for the conference tickets (Super/Early Bird, Standard or VIP). To register for the classes and for the conference itself, visit this Eventbrite page.
Blockchain & Decentralized Tech SuperSummit will be a 4-day event, with 1.5 days exclusively devoted to formal classroom training and workshops for anybody who wants to learn what blockchain technology is, whether at the beginning or advanced level. And all the classes will be conducted by three of our training partners. So not only will get to listen to some of the people driving development in the blockchain space, but you will also have ample opportunities to upgrade and enhance your skills and pick up new toolsets. Very few blockchain conferences offer that opportunity, so this is the blockchain conference you want to attend.
The following are the classes that will be conducted at the conference. To register for your choice of class(s) and for the conference itself, visit this Eventbrite page.
1. Business of Blockchains – Conducted by Blockmatics, this class was sold out at our first conference early this year, and is designed as an introductory class for business executives. You may read the complete course description and outline here.
2. Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technologies 101 – This class will be conducted by CILICADEMY, and is an introductory level class for anybody who wants to get a better understanding of not just the blockchain protocol, but also other popular implementations of digital ledger technology, like Hashgraph. Course contents includes a demo lab. More information is available here.
3. Blockchain for Legal Professionals – Is a half-day training session for lawyers and others in the legal profession. It will feature five (5) 1-hour presentation worth 1 CLE credit each. Complete course outline is available here.
4. How to build a private corporate blockchain on Hyperledger Fabric is a 6-hour class during which participants will learn the fundamentals of Hyperledger Fabric and how to use it to build private or permissioned blockchain networks. Read complete details and class outline here.
5. Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technologies for Developers and Architects – Also conducted by CILICADEMY, this is an intensive 1.5-day class for developers and architects. At the end of this class, you should know enough about blockchain and other DLT implementations like Hashgraph, with the ability to develop cryptocurrencies and enterprise DLT applications. Complete course outline is available here.
6. Introduction to Haskell, and why it’s ideal for developing cryptocurrency applications This is a condensed version of an 8-week course that has been taught in major universities in the Bahamas, Germany and Greece. Graduates of the course in those countries, who had zero knowledge of Haskell before taking the class, have gone on to become junior Haskell programmers. And this introductory, half-day class at BDT SuperSummit will be the first time the class has been taught outside of those three countries. Read the course outline here.
7. Blockchain for Auditors, Regulators and Law Enforcement – This Blockmatics class is designed for law enforcement, auditors, accountants and regulators. CPE and CLE credits available. Course outline and description available here.
8. How to trade cryptocurrencies using technical and fundamental analyses – Ever wondered how to take advantage of all the price swings that occur in the cryptocurrency market? Most of these can be anticipated with sound technical and fundamental analytical methods. The caveat is that the cryptocurrency market is different from traditional trading markets. After taking this class, however, you will be in a better position to know how to utilize fundamental and technical analytical methods in your crypto-investment decision making process and enhance your profit potential. Course outline and description available here.
At least seven (7) classes will be conducted by our training partners at BDT SuperSummit, an opportunity for you to get up to speed with blockchain and distributed ledger technologies. The complete list of classes are on this page. The cost for a class is not included in the registration for the conference tickets (Super/Early Bird, Standard or VIP). To register for the classes and for the conference itself, visit this Eventbrite page.
And if you have questions about anything related to the classes or to the conference itself, please send an email to info@TLD, where TLD is blockchainsupersummit.net.